Problems with USAa

Problems with USAa

Zimmerman's avatarZimmermanOccasional Visitor

Seems to me USAA is setup for Officers. Thay don't respect people. One more strike and Iam done with them.Stand up and back your commercials.

Re: Problems with USAa

Molan_Labe's avatarMolan_LabeFrequent Contributor

I have to disagree with ya, everyone I talk to at USAA has been very nice and helpful in all the questions I had... They also gave me good advice, also they cleared up all questions I had

Deecoop's avatarDeecoopNew Member

Yeah. Maybe a change of attitude would really improve your experience. I am enlisted, have been for 6 years. USAA has coached me through some financial tough spots, for free. Their banking system is extremely user friendly and handy. Technologically I would say being a single branch bank they are leaps and bounds above all other banks except potentially your main-stream national banks (j.p. morgan, US bank, etc.) But USAA benefits sets them apart.

jefree1's avatarjefree1Occasional Visitor

As a 10+ member of USAA, I have seen a steep decline in thier customer care.  I'm defitely shopping for a better bank.  Just Google military banks and any one of them will offer you a better customer experience than USAA.

I never thought I would feel this way about a bank I once thought was the next best thing to sliced bread, but I now feeling that USAA is taking advantage of our service men and women for private benefit.

I called today with a problem and I was told the bank's policy is to not be helpful unless the bank was at fault.  I can't remember the last time I called a company for help and the first words out of their mouth was to quote their anti-customer, policy.  Yes, the problem ended up being a bank error, however the CS agent refused to say those words.  An, "I'm sorry, I see we made a mistake and we are sorry" would have gone a long way.  Instead, I got, "we took care of the problem, what more do you want?"  The answer....an apology.

Yes, attitude is important, but the majority of CS agents I have run across lately could care less about the customer.

Popular Topics