Highlighted
Contributor

Have read many posts from many USAA members requesting the same product....we NEED small business banking offered through USAA.  This open request has been in existence for more than a year.... when is USAA going to elevate it to a priority?

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

Thank you for your comment SBO.

We know that small-business banking is important to many of our members, and we continue to evaluate offering it in the future. At this time, it is not a focus area for us as we are working on other priorities.

Thank you.

Highlighted

Yes.  PLEASE, PLEASE institute small business banking now.  Tons and tons of veterans are in dire need of USAA small business services.   Other banks are breaking our budgets will the fees involved.  Your services will not only help veteran small business keep more money in their businesses, but, with no/lower fees, allow veteran owned businesses to offer their products/services at lower prices, making veteran owned business more competitive in their particular market.  These will be business accounts for LIFE.  Please make this a "focus area" and one of the "Priorities" you are "working on".

Highlighted

YES  small business accounts would be great!!!   I won't move all my accounts to USAA until they can handle all of my needs!