Highlighted
Contributor

I recently purchased a new vehicle and I'm paying off my vehicle through another bank but the monthly is a bit high.  How can I see if I can get a lower monthly with USAA?  Thanks

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

Hello and thank you for your inquiry and interesting refinancing your current auto loan. To determine if we can offer you a lower monthly payment, please submit your auto loan refinance application online at usaa.com, or through the mobile app, or by calling us at 800-531-8722. Thank you!

Highlighted

Do you have a direct link for the auto loan refinance application?  Thanks

Highlighted

Thank you for your interest in refinancing your auto loans with USAA! We're glad to hear that! Yes, you can access our link online by going to Products, then choose Auto Loans, from there, you will see a link to 'get started' in which you can choose to 'Refinance Auto Loan' to being your application. Here's a link - hope it helps! 

https://www.usaa.com/inet/wc/bank-loan-auto-main?wa_ref=pub_global_products_bank_auto

If you have any other questions, please feel free to call us at 1-800-531-8722 or 210-531-8722 or #8722 from a mobile device. Our normal business hours are Monday - Friday 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. CT; Saturday 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CT and Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT.