"ZELLE" is "unable to complete transaction at this time"

Highlighted
Eric Denny
Contributor

Android phone
- I use ZELLE to send funds one trasaction each month, always to same USAA recipiant. Their info has not changed.
I have been trying for a week now.  and get the same error message
 "unable to complete transaction at this time" 
My account has plenty of funds, Have tried various secure WIFI connections and 4G
What is wrong? How can I diagnose/fix?

Most Helpful

@ Eric Denny, Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty you have experienced. At this time my best recommendation is to uninstall and then reinstall the application. Sometime when updates are performed the version may not update correctly causing issues. If you continue to have difficulty with the transfer after reinstalling the application, please contact our Website Support team at 877-632-3002 for additional assistance. ~Michelle 

3 REPLIES

@ Eric Denny, Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty you have experienced. At this time my best recommendation is to uninstall and then reinstall the application. Sometime when updates are performed the version may not update correctly causing issues. If you continue to have difficulty with the transfer after reinstalling the application, please contact our Website Support team at 877-632-3002 for additional assistance. ~Michelle 

Thank you.
I successfully removed and re-installed mobile app.

This cleared the problem, and ZELLE accepted the transfer.

Great news @Eric Denny! Glad you were able to get this transfer completed. Have a great day! -Colleen