Highlighted
Metallitera
Contributor

I am using the android mobile app and everything was working fine until about a week or two ago when the fingerpring login stopped working. I login in with my PIN just fine, and when I try and enable fingerprint again, I get all the way through the process where I have to view the PDF agreement and acknowledge that I viewed it. When i click on the PDF file to view it, the app freezes and then goes back to the begininng of the enable process.  Other times I cant get passed the text code verification. I'll enter the text code and hit next, just to have the app go bck to the security screen and start over again. I tried restarting the app and the phone multiple times, to no avail.

what gives?!

8 REPLIES

I am sorry to hear about your online experience. To proceed we would need for you to speak with our website support who can be reached at 1-877-632-3002

I've been on the phone with them for 43minutes as of right now. We have uninstalled the app twice and turned quick login off on their end. No change on my end. Talking about "starting a ticket" now?

Thank you for the update, this ticket will be helpful for resolving the issue you are having

I have called back again and we did the same thing...un-install and re-install the app. The lady told me that there would be a note sent to the developers and if they could not solve the issue, that I would be contacted......This was in Jan. or Feb. of this year (2018)

Any updates?

Hi Metallitera, it is best to check with our website support regarding updates on this issue. They can be reached at 1-877-632-3002. Thank you! -Marisa

I was told this is a known issue and apparently has not been working for about a month. And cannot be reactivated either... Time for USAA to get some people to actually work this issue instead of clogging your support lines with BS

Lol good luck getting USAA to solve the issue, been having this issue for months, it get fixed randomly and then stop working also randomly... USAA always will give you the same "lines" and not solving anything at the end...

@Buo90, I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with your fingerprint log on. This is not the experience we want for our members and I have shared your feedback with the appropriate team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. - Janay