My USAA iPhone widget always displays the error information unavailable, try again later.

Highlighted
WhatShouldIDo
Contributor

It used to work but a few weeks ago it stopped updating. How can I get the widget to display my information again? I am using an iPhone 5s on iOS 11.3.

Most Helpful

Figured out the issue. Tap on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the widget. This will take you into the USAA app for Quick View settings. Turn the Widget slider off then on again, accepting the prompts. Widgets should now show your account data. 

6 REPLIES

Hello @WhatShouldIDo, I would like to help you figure this out. I have not heard of this issue. I do believe we still support your version so I can only suggest a call to our Web Support team. They can troubleshoot the issue and get it figured out. Please call our Web Support team @ 1-877-632-3002 and when prompted as for " Tech Support " ~ Suzy

Figured out the issue. Tap on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the widget. This will take you into the USAA app for Quick View settings. Turn the Widget slider off then on again, accepting the prompts. Widgets should now show your account data. 

Still haven’t landed on a fix for the iPhone X in regards to fixing the bank widget . Yes , I’ve tried several that are on this board , as well as seeking help at the Apple store . Boggles them too !
Didn’t work for me

Hello @MarcAndrews, I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties you are experiencing with the widget. I recommend reaching out to our technical support team at 877-632-3002 and when prompted say 'tech support'. They should be able to get this corrected for you. ~ Samantha

The gear to take me to the website Is not there any longer