Highlighted
keeper12
Occasional Contributor

Same as above. Been a member for 50 years, never had a claim.

Most Helpful

Hello @keeper12 I want to confirm we've mailed a set of stickers to you. Please allow between 3-4 weeks to receive them at your mailing address on file. Thank you for your loyalty and long standing membership! -Lori

3 REPLIES

Hello @keeper12 I want to confirm we've mailed a set of stickers to you. Please allow between 3-4 weeks to receive them at your mailing address on file. Thank you for your loyalty and long standing membership! -Lori

Things have gone very much downhill since I first joined 50 years ago. I could call USAA and have a real person answer the phone after a ring or two. And, where is the new head of this organization? Josue Robles was much more communicative. This person in charge is letting things slide. But, taking in serious $$.

How come I didn't get 50 year stickers autonatically?

Navy Mustang

@keeper12, thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry to hear about the service you've received recently. If you have specific details, please let us know and I can address it with the best team. I want to confirm I have forwarded the info you've provided to the appropriate area. Our goal is to provide excellent service every time and your comments will help us continue to improve and deliver the service all members expect and deserve. Stickers are not set out systematically; however we've processed your request today and your stickers are on the way. I appreciate your time and hope you have a great evening. -Lori