Which GPA will USAA use to evaluate the academic requirements for the Good Student Discount?

Highlighted
cbknight19
Contributor

Currently, my university provides their own cumulative GPA as well as an overall cumulative GPA. They are two different numbers. Which will they use?

Thank you. 

Most Helpful

Thank you for the question @cbknight19 we would use the grade that is used for your overall graduation score that would be used to show what your ending GPA was. If you are unsure you would want to ask your school administration for which is which.  - Ralph 

2 REPLIES

That's an excellent question, @cbknight19. I've sent a request to a colleague on my insurance team to address this for you. Please know they aren't in the office at the moment, but will have the request when they come in tomorrow. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, in the meantime. - Cathleen

Thank you for the question @cbknight19 we would use the grade that is used for your overall graduation score that would be used to show what your ending GPA was. If you are unsure you would want to ask your school administration for which is which.  - Ralph