Breadcrumb Trail:

Announcements
Discuss topics related to selling a home. Share wisdom if you have recently sold a home or share your tips and knowledge related to getting your home prepared to put on the real estate market, staging or tips to hiring contractors to complete home projects. Off topic discussions or comments will be moved to the appropriate thread. Product or service issues will be redirected to an appropriate channel. Product reviews should be entered on the appropriate product page. Note: Commercial advertisements are not allowed will be removed per our Community Moderation Guidelines.
Highlighted

Selling My Rental

Selling My Rental

MChan's avatar User  MChan  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

Hi I have a question. I have a condo that im renting out, my tenant is interested in buying it. I will like to know what is the process for selling since I dont need a realtor because I already have a prospect buyer. I will like more information on that, if I need a lawyer or a title agency.. ???NOt sure where to start also where can I to find compatible sells on the same area to get a better selling price. Thank you

Re: Selling My Rental

USAA Social Service's avatar User  USAA Social Service USAA Service

MChan,

Thank you for reaching out in the Community. Aside from assisting you with referring a real estate agent through our USAA Real Estate Rewards Network, USAA also offers Home Value Monitoring via usaa.com. You can utilize this feature to assist you with determining the value of your home. You can use the information provided to assist with negotiating a price based on comparable homes in your area. Additionally, you can reach out to us at 210-531-USAA (8722) to discus your options and see what services we can assist you with. You can search Home Value Monitoring on usaa.com or the USAA Mobile App to find out more about this service.

Good luck with the sale of your home! -Gus

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up