Hi, USAA! I have a question regarding a 401(k) plan that I wish to change into an IRA...

ExPatExArmy
Contributor

Long story short: I have a 401(k) plan with a company who downsized me 6 years ago. I do not wish to have that 401(k) with that company any longer. I believe I can transform my 401(k) into an IRA. Is that correct? If so, I'd like to do that through USAA because I trust you a lot more than I do the company that summarily let me go after 15 years of service. I'm very interested in doing this as soon as possible, please. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, David A. Noreen

Tags (2)

Most Helpful

@ExPatExArmy, thank you for considering USAA for your IRA needs. I will be happy to forward your inquiry to the appropriate team. A follow up will be made with you as soon as possible. Thank you. - Rhonda 

2 REPLIES

@ExPatExArmy, thank you for considering USAA for your IRA needs. I will be happy to forward your inquiry to the appropriate team. A follow up will be made with you as soon as possible. Thank you. - Rhonda 

Thank you very much for your timely response, Rhonda! I look forward to hearing more from USAA. 

Sincerely, David