iPhone App Mobile Banking

iPhone App Mobile Banking

SGcvn69's avatarSGcvn69New Member

Your ad says it is easy to use, but I have tried twice now and my husband has tried once. It is NOT easy to use at all! It won't even let us try to use it! 

Re: iPhone App Mobile Banking

BarisM's avatarBarisMNew Member

I find the APP very easy to use, but it takes some getting use to, I feel it is much easier than the website.

HELP: iPhone Mobile Banking App Problems (ANSWERED)

[ Edited ]

WEBSITE GURU's avatarWEBSITE GURUTrusted Contributor

SGcvn69 and BarisM;

Welcome to the USAA Member Community Forum.

Thank-you both for your service.

Now as for your post and question.

1. The USAA Mobile App has its Pluses and Minuses but overall is a great mobile app for viewing current account information and doing mobile deposits using Deposit@Home.

2. That said, there are things that you can DO BETTER on the USAA Main Website (https://www.usaa.com) .

3. If you post a "specific issue" or "issues" then you can get some help on the problems you are having.

4. If the USAA Mobile App is simply not working (as a piece of software) you should first un-install and download / re-install most current version found here.

5. STILL NEED HELP?

You can call the USAA Website Support Team at 1-877-632-3002 and speak to one of USAA's Website Support Team Members whom will be happy to assist you.

They are open 6 a.m. to midnight CT, 7 days a week.

Phone Menu Tip: At the main menu say: "Technical Support", or the name of the specific feature, such as "Mobile App" or "Deposit at Mobile."

I hope I have helped you.

Thank you BOTH for participating in the USAA Member Community Forum.

grtbow's avatargrtbowNew Member

The app is great. For a banking app I find it to be one of the best.

Re: HELP: iPhone Mobile Banking App Problems (ANSWERED)

geekettebits's avatargeekettebitsOccasional Visitor

Great answer!

n8tureboy's avatarn8tureboyFrequent Contributor

I find the mobile baking APP to be very intuitive once you get used to it. Just keep playing around with the features and you'll get the hang of it.