Highlighted

iPhone App Mobile Banking

iPhone App Mobile Banking

SGcvn69's avatar User  SGcvn69  (Opens a pop up layer) New Member

Your ad says it is easy to use, but I have tried twice now and my husband has tried once. It is NOT easy to use at all! It won't even let us try to use it! 

Re: iPhone App Mobile Banking

BarisM's avatar User  BarisM  (Opens a pop up layer) New Member

I find the APP very easy to use, but it takes some getting use to, I feel it is much easier than the website.

HELP: iPhone Mobile Banking App Problems (ANSWERED)

[ Edited ]

WEBSITE GURU's avatar User  WEBSITE GURU  (Opens a pop up layer) Trusted Contributor

SGcvn69 and BarisM;

Welcome to the USAA Member Community Forum.

Thank-you both for your service.

Now as for your post and question.

1. The USAA Mobile App has its Pluses and Minuses but overall is a great mobile app for viewing current account information and doing mobile deposits using Deposit@Home.

2. That said, there are things that you can DO BETTER on the USAA Main Website (https://www.usaa.com) .

3. If you post a "specific issue" or "issues" then you can get some help on the problems you are having.

4. If the USAA Mobile App is simply not working (as a piece of software) you should first un-install and download / re-install most current version found here.

5. STILL NEED HELP?

You can call the USAA Website Support Team at 1-877-632-3002 and speak to one of USAA's Website Support Team Members whom will be happy to assist you.

They are open 6 a.m. to midnight CT, 7 days a week.

Phone Menu Tip: At the main menu say: "Technical Support", or the name of the specific feature, such as "Mobile App" or "Deposit at Mobile."

I hope I have helped you.

Thank you BOTH for participating in the USAA Member Community Forum.

grtbow's avatar User  grtbow  (Opens a pop up layer) New Member

The app is great. For a banking app I find it to be one of the best.

Re: HELP: iPhone Mobile Banking App Problems (ANSWERED)

geekettebits's avatar User  geekettebits  (Opens a pop up layer) Occasional Visitor

Great answer!

n8tureboy's avatar User  n8tureboy  (Opens a pop up layer) Regular Contributor

I find the mobile baking APP to be very intuitive once you get used to it. Just keep playing around with the features and you'll get the hang of it.

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up