Highlighted

WAY OVERPRICED NOTHING LIKE PICTURES

WAY OVERPRICED NOTHING LIKE PICTURES

tayln19's avatar User  tayln19  (Opens a pop up layer) New Member

My husband was away on training for Mothers Day so he ordered flowers for his mom, myself, and my mother.  The flowers we recieved were nothing like what the picture shows.  He ordered the highest quality and what we received was nothing like it so we called.  They arranged for a new flower set to be sent out and they still look nothing like the picture.  Since we now have at least all the flowers he paid for we will drop it, but we will NEVER ORDER from FTD again.  USAA needs to pull out of whatever agreement they have with these people and not put there quality reputation behind people who do not deliver quality arrangements.1.JPG2.JPG20140515_142458.jpg20140515_142458.jpg

Re: WAY OVERPRICED NOTHING LIKE PICTURES

VTX MAN's avatar User  VTX MAN  (Opens a pop up layer) Occasional Visitor

Same Thing Happened To Me. Had Flowers Delivered To MY Mom. She Was Very grateful FoR TheM Had Her Take A Pic & Send Me, Not Even Close To What I Ordered. The Wife Told Me I Should File A Complaint, But I Got Too Busy & My mom Was Happy. Guess The Wife Was Right.

Re: WAY OVERPRICED NOTHING LIKE PICTURES

Valery K's avatar User  Valery K  (Opens a pop up layer) New Member

I had the same poor experience and contacted FTD, requesting a full refund. They quickly replied and credited me. I don't use them anymore.
Popular Topics
Close Pop-up