Breadcrumb Trail:

Highlighted

W9 Message

W9 Message

Eric12's avatar User  Eric12  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I have recently noticed that I am getting asked to fill out a w9. When I try to go fill one in the documents section it gives me an error. It says if I dont sign one I can get my money held back and I am not able to see my balance it comes up as unavailable.

Re: W9 Message

USAA Social Service's avatar User  USAA Social Service USAA Service

Eric12 - Thank you for reaching out to us in our Member Community. I have provided additional information regarding your concern by email. To view the message, logon to usaa.com, select your name in the upper right side of the page and select Alert & Actions. Please let us know if you have questions or concerns. Thank you - Tricia

CaptCatherine's avatar User  CaptCatherine  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

Hi, I am seeing this message as well. Please advise. Thanks!

Hi CaptCatherine - Thanks for posting to the Community. I've sent a secured email to your online message center in reply. To access it, simply log in, click your name, select Alerts & Actions and scroll down to Notifications. - Cathleen

Bmack84's avatar User  Bmack84  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I am having this issue as well

Hi Bmack84 - I've sent a secured email to your online message center in reply. To access it, simply log in, click your name, select Alerts & Actions and scroll down to Notifications. - Cathleen

d2now's avatar User  d2now  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I am also having this same issue

Thank you for your post, d2now. I have generated a secure message with additional details. You can retrieve the message by going to Alerts & Actions under your name at the top right-hand side of the page. Thank you. -Meredith

ToddRM's avatar User  ToddRM  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I'm having the same problem.  Just started yesterday.  I've had my account for years.  Is this new?

ToddRM, thank you for your post. The need for W9s and Signature Cards is not new; however, we are looking into reasons as to why people are receiving this message unnecessarily. If you receive an error message when trying to submit the information, then that means our system already has the information on file. We will continue to research and review these situations. Thank you. -Meredith

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up