Upset about deposits (or lack thereof)

Upset about deposits (or lack thereof)

Aggravation1's avatar User  Aggravation1  (Opens a pop up layer) New Member

I'm stationed overseas and have always been able to deposit checks on either my mobile or computer.  All of a sudden, I can't deposit anything!  As soon as I enter the amount, a popup on both the mobile app and computer tell me that it exceeds my daily limit of $0.  Is there a problem or is it my account?  As I stated, I'm stationed overseas, so the availability of depositing checks is limited to online deposits at home or on mobile device.  Other than sending in the check (almost impossible due to the time sensitivity), is there another option to deposit checks into my USAA accounts overseas?

Re: Upset about deposits (or lack thereof)

[ Edited ]

WEBSITE GURU's avatar User  WEBSITE GURU  (Opens a pop up layer) Trusted Contributor

The only way to deposit checks into a USAA Account are the following:

1. USAA Easy Deposit  - Click here for FAQ

2. USAA Deposit@Home®  - Click here for FAQ

**NOTE: All of the above (except #2) are Stateside (in US or US Territory) only.

Since you seem to be having problems with the Check Deposit Function on your mobile device and/or computer and maybe your "daily limit"...

1. Call USAA. Click here for directions on how to contact USAA from an overseas location.

2. Start e-mail conversation with USAA. Click here to start.

3. Read these Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) found here.

Hope this helps.

Re: Upset about deposits (or lack thereof)

BrianaHartzellUSAA's avatar User  BrianaHartzellUSAA Community Manager

Website Guru,

Thank you for your helpful response!

I encourage you to contact us to get your issue with deposits resolved. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. If you do not have phone access to call, please , with your member number and situation. Thank you.

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up