Highlighted

USAA App Feature Suggestions

USAA App Feature Suggestions

Theus's avatar User  Theus  (Opens a pop up layer) Visitor

I'm a student, and I have another bank my school uses for all my financial aid deposits (HigherOne), I thought some of these features are cool USAA should look into to make them even better:

Deposit checks to your account with our mobile check capture feature
- Turn your card on or off anytime with the On/Off switch, giving you added power and convenience
- Check your account balance in real-time
- Reload @ the Register(TM) - take your cash and Higher One Debit MasterCard(R) to a participating store (Walmart, CVS and more). The cashier will swipe your card and your cash will be transferred directly into your account.
- "Cash In" with MoneyPak(R) - transfer cash into your account in a flash

Re: USAA App Feature Suggestions

Theus's avatar User  Theus  (Opens a pop up layer) Visitor

I realize USAA have some of these features, I went kinda happy with the copy/paste, here's a edited version :

- Turn your card on or off anytime with the On/Off switch, giving you added power and convenience

- Reload @ the Register(TM) - take your cash and Higher One Debit MasterCard(R) to a participating store (Walmart, CVS and more). The cashier will swipe your card and your cash will be transferred directly into your account.
- "Cash In" with MoneyPak(R) - transfer cash into your account in a flash

Re: USAA App Feature Suggestions

BrianaHartzellUSAA's avatar User  BrianaHartzellUSAA Community Manager

Theus,

Thank you for the suggestions! There is an on/off switch for debit cards, there is a discussion with instructions here.

Thank you!

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up