Highlighted

Outstanding Service from USAA Representative Richard Reevaluating Auto Insurance

Outstanding Service from USAA Representative Richard Reevaluating Auto Insurance

vejacks's avatar User  vejacks  (Opens a pop up layer) Occasional Visitor

I just want to say "I love USAA" and everytime I've been in contact with a representative for any reason, they have been knowledgeable, courteous and professional, to include friendly.  Now to me that's "customer service" above and beyond.  Thank you USAA.

On 15 April 2014, I contacted USAA and spoke with Richard concerning reevaluating my auto insurance, which I do once a year.  I asked him if I should consider raising any of my deductibles or dropping coverage on an older vehicle to save money.  He took the time with me to research and answer all of my questions pertaining to changing coverage on my two vehicles.  He explained, if I made any changes, I would save a minimum amout of money annually and be putting myself at risk for greater out of pocket costs in the event of an accident which is my fault.  After a lengthy discussion with Richard, I decided to keep what I had to protect myself and my family and limit out of pocket costs in the event of an accident.

Within two (2) weeks of my discussion with Richard, my rear quarter window on the van just blew out (shattered), gasket and all; we still don't know why.  To make a longer story short, because of Richard's advice, I was able to contact USAA, make an appointment to have the quarter glass window replaced in a couple of days and there was no cost to me, because my unchanged insurance policy covered all damages, thanks to Richard.

Thank you USAA.

Re: Outstanding Service from USAA Representative Richard Reevaluating Auto Insurance

[ Edited ]

WEBSITE GURU's avatar User  WEBSITE GURU  (Opens a pop up layer) Trusted Contributor

vejacks;

Welcome to the USAA Member Community Forum.

Thank-you for your service.

Great Post!

Because USAA individual departments often do not have time to review the USAA Member Community Forum individual postings, complements like yours for Richard often go unnoticed.

Here is my suggestion:

If you have a some POSITIVE FEEDBACK then click here to start the process of telling USAA all about it.

USAA would love to hear about an USAA Employee whom (in your experience) went "above and beyond call of duty".

Re: Outstanding Service from USAA Representative Richard Reevaluating Auto Insurance

vejacks's avatar User  vejacks  (Opens a pop up layer) Occasional Visitor

Thank you Website Guru.  Positive feedback on Richard sent to USAA.  Thanks for the link.

vejacks

BrianaHartzellUSAA's avatar User  BrianaHartzellUSAA Community Manager

Thank you so much for sharing your story! It is our pleasure to serve you and we are so glad you were satisfied with Richard! Thank you for your membership!

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up