User Twinford (Opens a pop up layer) Occasional Visitor
User WEBSITE GURU (Opens a pop up layer) Trusted Contributor
You can indirectly refresh your Non-USAA Accounts via the USAA Mobile App.
Here is how:
1. Logon to USAA Mobile App (if you haven't already).
2. In upper right corner click on Menu and then click Launch usaa.com (note this will log you out of USAA Mobile App)
3. When usaa.com appears in your phones "default browser" do this:
- Click on the I want to DROP MENU next to the Non-USAA Account you wish to update and;
- Then click Update this Account.
4. Remember to Log Off of usaa.com.
I hope this answers your question.
User SteveW (Opens a pop up layer) Frequent Visitor
I root of the issue isn't that you can't refresh your non-USAA accounts. It is that you cannot perform the function from the app. This should not be a major issue to implement.