Highlighted

How to withdraw cash from an ATM

How to withdraw cash from an ATM

sunny365's avatar User  sunny365  (Opens a pop up layer) Occasional Visitor

where can I go to pull cash from my checking or savings account?  Are there ATM fees if I go to another financial institution such as Bank of America or Wells Fargo?

Re: How to withdraw cash from an ATM

Tcotton53's avatar User  Tcotton53  (Opens a pop up layer) Occasional Visitor

There are fees but u r reimburst up to $12

HELP: Where Can I Find USAA ATM? (ANSWERED)

[ Edited ]

WEBSITE GURU's avatar User  WEBSITE GURU  (Opens a pop up layer) Trusted Contributor

sunny365;

Welcome to the USAA Member Community Forum.

Thank-you for your service.

Now as for your post and question.

1. As for where to find an USAA "Affilliated" ATM (for pulling cash from USAA Checking or USAA Savings Account) you should read the following POSTHow To Find Local USAA Centers, ATM's or Check Deposit Locations.

2. As for ATM Fees, I must correct Tcotton53. The use of USAA ATM/Debit Cards may result in a Non-USAA Bank Transaction Fee of $2.00 for each transaction after first 10 transactions per month.

USAA Federal Savings Bank (FSB) will automatically refund ATM surcharges incurred up to $15 per monthly account statement, except for the monthly statement cycle in which an account is closed

**Found within the USAA Federal Savings Bank Service Fee Schedule found here. .

I hope I have helped.

Thank you for participating in the USAA Member Community Forum.

Thanks you for the comments. Good info.

Re: HELP: Where Can I Find USAA ATM? (ANSWERED)

Thank you for your reply. It's just a little weird not being able to go to an actual bank or USAA ATM machine. Much appreciated.

Kat64's avatar User  Kat64  (Opens a pop up layer) New Member

I thought that there were three banks we could make withdraws.. Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and one other? I don't remember what I did but I know I went to a Wells Fargo and got cash...

Ohme's avatar User  Ohme  (Opens a pop up layer) New Member

Hi,

I'm going to London saturday and was wondering what ATM machine to use when I get there?

JANnus's avatar User  JANnus  (Opens a pop up layer) New Member

where can i go to with draw money from a atm in the phoenix, az area ?

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up