Highlighted

Deposit's @Mobile

Deposit's @Mobile

Robsmi1056's avatarRobsmi1056Occasional Visitor

For about the last 2 months I've been having heavy issues depositing checks using the mobile app. I can't get passed:

Cannot read the preprinted numbers on the bottom of the check. Please scan again.

I have noticed that now when it asks you to flip the check over it shows a small window pointing to the endorsement box that says "preprinted numbers" and I have yet to see a check that actually has the numbers on the back.  Has that section of the app been reversed?  Should the programmers switch that to look for the preprinted numbers on the front?  I wrote the numbers in that box, but it didn't suffice.  As nothing on my end has changed, I assume one of the upgrades broke the app.  I am using the latest version.

HELP: What Do I Do If I Have Problems With Deposit's@Mobile (ANSWERED)

[ Edited ]

WEBSITE GURU's avatarWEBSITE GURUTrusted Contributor

Robsmi1056;

• I have found that putting your check on a DARK BACKGROUND helps the USAA Mobile App read the check better.

• Also proper alignment is key. If the phone is angled too much in relation to check the USAA Mobile App will have trouble reading check.

• Also you should visit the USAA Deposit@Home® FAQ found here.

------------------------------

**NOTE: You should read the answer in the FAQ to What do I do if I can't get USAA Deposit@Home to work?

found in the TECHNICAL SECTION. It contains USAA Deposit@Home Troubleshooting Tips.

If none of the above helps then the only help I can provide for you are these suggestions:

1. If you have ISSUE or a PROBLEM / COMPLAINT then click here to start the process of telling USAA all about it.

OR;

2. You can try to contact USAA about your ISSUE or a PROBLEM / COMPLAINT via their Twitter Response Form

OR;

3. You can call the USAA Website Support Team at 1-877-632-3002 and speak to one of USAA's Website Support Team Members whom will be happy to assist you. They are open 6 a.m. to midnight CT, 7 days a week.

Phone Menu Tip:
At the main menu say: "Technical Support", or the name of the specific feature, such as "Mobile App" or "Deposit at Mobile."

USAA can't begin to address your concerns until they hear from you.

I hope I have helped in some small way.

Re: Deposit's @Mobile

Hiedi's avatarHiediNew Member

Did you ever get an answer for this?  I am having the same problem at the moment.

Thank you

Re: Deposit's @Mobile

BexFM's avatarBexFMOccasional Visitor

I was having the same issue, I noticed my own checks from USAA have a space between routing and account number on the bottom. The check I was attempting to deposit had 4 zeros before the account number where the space was on my own check. I cut a piece of paper to cover the zeros that have NO purpose and the app accepted the photo, check deposited.
Popular Topics