how do I dispute charges on the app?

how do I dispute charges on the app?

coronado_08's avatarcoronado_08Visitor

My balance was spent down to zero. I dont know how though because my card has been in my physical possession at all times

Re: how do I dispute charges on the app?

Lizinal's avatarLizinalVisitor

Your card may have been skimmed at an ATM, gas station, store, anyplace you might have swiped your card. Contact the bank immediately and dispute any charges that aren't yours

Member30's avatarMember30Frequent Visitor

Don't count on usaa for help, they will tell you it's you problem or cite federal regulations

Tom47's avatarTom47Visitor

Last time that happened to me, I called USAA about it, the charge was reversed in three days and I received a new card by overnight delivery the next day. Been with USAA for over forty years; I have not encountered any other company that can close to the excellent customer service and benefits we receive as members.

Tom47's avatarTom47Visitor

Last time that happened to me, I called USAA about it, the charge was reversed in three days and I received a new card by overnight delivery the next day. Been with USAA for over forty years; I have not encountered any other company that can come close to the excellent customer service and benefits we receive as members.

coronado_08's avatarcoronado_08Visitor

is there a special number for calling?

MommaS's avatarMommaSOccasional Visitor

Lost card number on the back of your card.

TaraCrooksUSAA's avatarTaraCrooksUSAAGuest Author

Please give one of our member service representatives a call at 800-531-USAA or by using the CONTACT US on USAA.com. Thanks!

MelanieQ's avatarMelanieQNew Member

This recently happened to me to the tune of over 4k.

I have done everything USAA has asked me to do and I still do not have my money back. It's been 14 days, I have been calling everyday and told the same thing, that my disputes are being processed and they have no clue as to when they will be complete, over and over again.

In the meantime, this former service member and USAA member for over 10 years can't pay her bills AT ALL and is receiving threatening letters from USAA regarding cancelation of my auto insurance policy for non-payment, reporting my missed credit card payments to the credit reporting agencies, and no one can give me any new information. I am completely consumed by fear and not one person at USAA has reassured me that everything will be resolved and be ok.

For this first time in over 10 years I am considering of moving all of my finances elsewhere.

col.stephen ponikars's avatarcol.stephen ponikarsNew Member

I had a charge posted on March 31 2014 from Clear an ISP which was not authorized

Popular Topics