Tax Refund

Tax Refund

JBrown88's avatarJBrown88Occasional Visitor

I'm supposed to be getting my taxe refund this year on Feb. 12th but I have Usaa, will it be deposited a day early?

Re: Tax Refund

Chef Ian's avatarChef IanNew Member

Mine was...

William_hilton3's avatarWilliam_hilton3New Member

It is every year for us as long as you did not pay your fees for the tax preparation using your refund. If you did use your refund to pay, it comes the day of your due date

TaraCrooksUSAA's avatarTaraCrooksUSAACommunity Manager

This is a specific question that cannot be answered here in the forums. Please contact a member representative using the CONTACT US button on usaa.com or by calling 210-531-8722 or 1-800-531-8722. Thank you. 

pocket2008's avatarpocket2008New Member

Did you get your refund? I was also expected to recieve mine in the 12th and nothing yet. I checked IRS where is my refund and it said it was sent to my bank on the 11TH... im kinda freaking out!
my hubby has me listed as being able to call (he has told USAA 4 times) but when I called today I was denied because as always, my info was MIA! i just want to know where my refund is!!!

ashley.jones's avatarashley.jonesVisitor

Mine says it was sent to my bank Feb. 12th for direct deposit & here I sit without it still smh!

Whitney.Piel's avatarWhitney.PielNew Member

I was scheduled to get mine the 12th. Irs swears it was sent. USAA doesnt have it. I wish I just knew something!

TaraCrooksUSAA's avatarTaraCrooksUSAACommunity Manager

Again, this is a specific question that cannot be answered here in the forums. Please contact a member representative using the CONTACT US button on usaa.com or by calling 210-531-8722 or 1-800-531-8722. 

No one can help you here in the forums, you need a representative. Thank you.

Popular Topics