Dividend checks

Dividend checks

JamieA25's avatarJamieA25New Member

I was curious when the auto dividend checks would be mailed. I usually get mine by now.

Re: Dividend checks

meowmeow's avatarmeowmeowNew Member

Lol....couldn't even use my name cause it was already taken? No surprise. Anyhow I will was going thru my banking and discovered they had auto deposited the dividend a few days ago. I would say keep a look out to your account

Happy Rob and Hannah's avatarHappy Rob and HannahNew Member

What do you have to do to get these?

SammyJo's avatarSammyJoOccasional Visitor

Mine was deposited already. Jamie, check your bank account. On a strange related note, the payment was categorized as a groceries.

TaraCrooksUSAA's avatarTaraCrooksUSAACommunity Manager

They were distributed last week. However, because they are account specific we recommend that you call a service representative by using the CONTACT US information on usaa.com.

To answer the dividiend question, please see this informative link:

https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/faq_PC_Insurance_Dividend_index

amdrew's avataramdrewNew Member

Based on the information provided in the FAQ section on dividends, am I understanding correctly that if you are a GIC or CIC policy holder that you will not be receiving a dividend?

Thank you for your question/comment. Unfortunately, this is not something that I am able to handle here in our Community. Please give our member services representatives a call at 1-800-531-8722, or via the contact us link on usaa.com.

Banabee's avatarBanabeeNew Member

What is an auto dividend check?  I've heard of other USAA dividends, but not for auto . . .

Please see the link in the comments above yours for a description and information about dividends. 

Popular Topics