Adding my wife

Adding my wife

Bondlos's avatarBondlosNew Member

My wife and I have separate accounts with USAA but would like to add each other to our accounts. I have called several times over the past year to set this up but have yet to be able to make this happen. How can I add my wife to my account once and for all before having to switch banks so that we can have a joint account and not have to share 1 debit card?

Re: Adding my wife

lisa912002's avatarlisa912002New Member

simply call usaa and add her my & my husband have a joint account and never have to have one debit card. We each have our own debit cards linked to one account.

TaraCrooksUSAA's avatarTaraCrooksUSAACommunity Manager

Thank you for your question/comment. Unfortunately, this is not something that I am able to handle here in our Community. Please give our member services representatives a call at 1-800-531-8722, or via the contact us link on usaa.com. 

Buckley1's avatarBuckley1New Member

I have looked on the website and have note seen the link you mentioned. Since you siad to follow the link but failed to say where the link was on the site or even where to look for it is there any way you can ad more detail to that statment please?

TaraCrooksUSAA's avatarTaraCrooksUSAACommunity Manager

The CONTACT US LINK is located at the very top of the site to the right under Security Center. Or, you can call the 1-800 number to talk to a representative.