time to Recognize.Women/parents who.also.serve in USAA. commecial

I saw the USAA. Commercial tonight and was.shocked and.disappointed that only father's were.honored/thanked. I served 21 years and was a proud single.parent. Recognize the many female.who make.and have made a huge impact in our military. Very disappointed pointed in the real message the commercial sends. I expect so much more from USAA. Shame on quality control and.leaders.

4 REPLIES

Dcottavia,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I will pass your feedback through to the appropriate department. Please email us your member number and concerns to [expired link]

Oh please. This attitude is beneath that of someone with the warrior spirit. Warriors do not need recognition and certainly should care less of a company leaves their particular GENDER out of a commercial (especially when not at all maliciously). I get you are proud of your service... Really. But nearly every USAA as has some sort of female in uniform represented. Stop whining, their are bigger problems in life.
There*

Warriors do not "need" recognition but they "ALL" certainly deserve it. Her argument is valid and your reply was not necessary.