never been treated so poorly it has been over 75 days since my claim. i am beside myself at the way they teated me

Highlighted
Contributor

HELLO THIS IS SABRINA TOOLE, MY HUSBAND IS DANIEL TOOLE. HE HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET A DETAILED DAMAGE REPORT FOR OUR TV AND FRIDG. FOR ALMOST TWO MONTHS NOW. AND NOW THE REPAIR MAN SAYS HE IS WAITING ON AN EMAIL FOR PRICES ON PARTS. IT COULD BE UP TO TWO WEEKS BEFORE WE GET A PRICE. WE HAVE SPENT OVER 4500 DOLLARS OUT OF POCKET ALL READY ON REPLACING SOME OF OUR DAMAGED HOUSEHOLD ITEMS. USAA HAS SENT US AROUND 2100 OF IT. I HAVE SENT USAA PAYMENTS THAT EQUAL ALMOST HALF OF THAT FOR OUR HOMEOWNERS PREMIUM. I AM REQUESTING A PAYOUT OF THE ITEMS THAT USAA DOES NOT NEED A REPAIR ON ASAP. ME AND MY KIDS HAVE DONE WITHOUT SOME OF OUR BASIC NEEDS BECOUSE WE HAVE SPENT OUR SAVINGS ON THESE ITEMS. WE AND OUR FAMILY HAVE BEEN WITH USAA A LONG TIME. I CANT SEE ANY REASON USAA WOULD NOT PAY US ON THE ITEMS THAT NEED NO REPAIR QUOTE. I HOPE THAT USAA CAN RELATE TO OUR SITUATION AND POST A PAYMENT RIGHT AWAY TO HELP COVER SOME OF EXPENSES WE HAVE ALLREADY HAD TO PAY OUT FOR. THANK YOU SABRINA TOOLE.

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

bamatoole12;

Your posting is something you should contact USAA directly to resolve.

1. If you have ISSUE or a PROBLEM / COMPLAINT then click here to start the process of telling USAA all about it. USAA can't begin to address your concerns until they hear from you.

2. Also you could try calling USAA. You can find the appropriate number here.

I hope this helps.

Highlighted

bamatoole12,

Unfortunately, I'm not able to solve customer service questions here in the community. Please contact a member representative using the CONTACT US button on usaa.com or by calling 210-531-8722 or 1-800-531-8722 when you are able. Thank you.