Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I want USAA to develop the Virtual Account Number for credit card usage for online shopping.  Citi Bank and Bank of America are currently using this feature.  I have been using this feature with my Citi Bank credit card and it makes my online usage for monthly subscription payments for Hulu, Netflix and Sling TV very safe.  Making one-time payments online to other websites when shopping for items is much safer with Virtual Account Numbers and it cuts down on the possiblity of someone stealing my actual credit card number.

6 REPLIES

Dear Army Air Traffic, 

Thanks for this great suggestion. We are glad to review your feedback about possibly offering virtual account numbers. Suggestions we receive from members are the basis for any new products and services we offer. 

I absolutely second this. When I travel for work and put my credit card down for the hotel, almost every time my card number gets hijacked a week or two afterwards. I'm tired of replacing my card 2 or 3 times a year.

Thank you for your feedback, @EMJohnson!  We will submit your feedback regarding virtual card numbers.  Please note, due to the volume of feedback received from members we are unable to notify each member individually if an idea or comment results in a direct change; however your concerns and feedback have been shared with the appropriate teams.

This is a must have feature.  I use this feature all the time with my citicard.  I'd prefer to use it with USAA.

Please get this feature added ASAP.

Thanks

@SD Man, thank you for providing your feedback regarding a virtual credit card. We are always looking at things that could help our members out. I will get this forwarded to the appropriate department for review. -Colleen

I would also love USAA to offer this feature.