USAA executives careless about members complaints

Prolific Contributor

Hi my name is Peter G*****. Had a bad experience with customer service the customer service managers are useless because they just reiterate what the customer service person said according to the customer service representative can't complain to corporate because they don't want to provide you a phone number or email to contact them. I feel this is a terrible way to treat your members and service members

Moderator note: To protect your identity and privacy, portions of your comment have been edited.

21 REPLIES

chiefan,

Thank you for your post. I can confirm your information has been provided to the appropriate area. Once research is complete, they'll reach out to you. -Paula

Hey Paula, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the current USAA management to answer the helm. You're ruining an association that General McDermott worked so hard to perfect. Shame on you.

Contact the CFPB and file a complaint against USAA. That will get there attention

Dear Mi Jefe,

Would you be willing to help get me started with this complain? I'm not privy to who th CFPB is, but I have been doing everything possible to accomodate USAA since my home invasion back on November 13, 2016!!

I didn't pay, both, a renter's policy and a valuable property policy (since 2013)  only to be tossed a few hundered bucks, and then (although they wouldn't DARE close the claim), refuse to anser ANY of the questions I still have due to everything I own either being stolen or set on fire, or vandalized in one way or another...

I'd appreciate your help so very much.

Dumpingthesethieves,

I have had the chance to review your specific claim matter this morning.  I will need to engage with my claims partners for further assistance.  I do understand your frustration, and ask for your patience while I have your concerns evaluated.  A colleague will follow up early part of the week with you. - Ina

Wow! After speaking directly with the CEO's office, TWICE, I'm now 100% positive that I'm going to need to file a complaint against USAA.

I refuse to spend the next TWO YEARS simply due to USAA's negligence.

So, thanks for the most USELESS reply to my post, (where I'm NOT EVEN SPEAKING TO YOU PEOPLE).

Jame'

Mi Jefe, we understand you are frustrated and would like the opportunity to help you if you're having any issues with our service. While we understand your frustration, we ask that you refrain from additional posts about your situation. As this is seen as “bumping” content—that's to say posts that serves to repeat existing issues. Future posts regarding the same issue will not receive a response and are subject to removal. While it is our intention to never ban individuals from our page, if a violation of our guidelines is clear, we will remove the content and block the individual. Thank you for your time. – Janay

Hey Janay, try shutting me up like that and see what it gets you. Shame on you. I'm a 50+ year member and people like you are ruining the Association.