USAA claims to assist US Service Members, claims!

Contributor
Over the past few years, USAA has turned into BOA or Wells Fargo - which ever is worse I suppose. If you are deployed overseas USAA is horrible and does nothing to help. Yes, they will apologize all day long and even use the "these are the new security rules we must follow" line. If you want an official check drawn on your account, not going to happen. Even if you call to request a check, its like pulling teeth, still not going to happen. How sad is it that you have to beg to have access to your funds? Come January, upon PCS'ing stateside I am going with a local credit union and closing every account possible with USAA. Damage has been done and I've put up with USAA for years now. Quality has gone way down hill. It's been nice, thanks but no thanks.

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

Dear Peter1438,

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I can only imagine the frustration this situation is causing on top of the stress caused by being stationed so far from home. I have escalated your comments to our banking department who will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you.

Highlighted

I feel your pain 100%, I have loved USAA but since being overseas I can't get anything done.  I'm thinking of going to Navy Federal, at least they have a local branch and people it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg to talk too.

Highlighted

88mike,

I have responded to your initial post here. Thank you.