Highlighted
Yes, that's a good start. How about a new company to exclusively represent veterans and active duty, in both insurance and banking. Or new insurance company to merge with Navy Federal, that will spend the necessary money to comply with the insurance coverage claims, laws, and not cheat the disabled vets who have difficulty bringing timely claims.
There are 17 million of us with USAA.
That's enough to attract the wealthiest companies and investors.

We can do this. Spread the word. USAA started out with the right idea and changed due to weak/greedy leadership. Now we 17 million are nothing more than a marketing platform in a scheme to defraud and get rich using our good name as veterans after serving our country.

No veteran company should be stifling our discontent with 1st Amendment violations. I was just censored for calling customer service "whor**. Do you believe that. It time to take these issues to 60 minutes and others.
Highlighted

If the board ignores what is rapidly evolving into a lack of leadership on this issue, it is time for a change of leadership. 

Highlighted
Not just that, brother, take it a step further. Let's talk about finding investors and sponsors who want to better repredent 17 million veterans and active duty who are USAA members. I know where to start and who to contact.
Highlighted

I agree with the petition. 

Highlighted

Stop the sponsorship

Highlighted
USAA SENIOR LEADERSHIP, remember when you were in the military? Remember when you actually stood by your Brothers and Sisters in Arms? Now you stand by your wallet, and the hope of increasing profits by sponsorship of an organization that allows it's employees to openly trash our Flag and Nation. It's time for a change in leadership. I guess you all traded your loyalty and integrity in for that big USAA salary.
Highlighted
I was with you until they deleted 7 messsges for no resaon other than they disclosed fraud, deceit, greed, 1st Amendment violations, theft from my accounts and incompetence by those running USAA. USAA spends millions of dollars advertising at sporting events to create a false public image to increase there personal wealth and belittle others who dissent to the corruption and dishonesty within.
This is America you can't prohibit or censor reporting of corruptuon, dishonesty and wrongdoing.
We need to influence outside investors from around the world to sponsor and create a new bank and insurance company that conforms with American values and honesty. The millions they spend on advertising to benefit the few with a false public image could be better spent on helping those who served and active duty get the benefits they are promised and deserve, i.e., the proper repair of vehicles with insurance claims; by discontinuing NSF charges due to hardship or aging difficulties, selling used vehicles at cost -- not lemons for a profit. By having a free and open community forum that doesn't stifle free speech. We also need a meaningful and honest customer service instead of unresponsive, dishonest employees who will say and do anything for their inflated paycheck.
I was just censored for using the word "whor**" to describe customer service. Do you believe that. After their disrespect in the form of: refusing to return phone calls, lying, refusing to correct fraud and injustice and being intellectually dishonest. They can act inappropriately to us, and then delete our reporting of it on community forum. The 1st Amendment does not allow for exceptions for using descriptive words that another person doesn't like. Whor* describes a person who will do socially unacceptable things for money.
There are 17 million of us lets unite and help form a new company, better than this, more interested in helping veterans than profitting from us. And using our service as a marketing tool.
Highlighted
I can’t bieve you people are mad bc usaa supports the nfl.really.you people refuse to open your eyes to what other people of color experience i this country you think is so great. Well guess what it isn’t that great.

If taking a knee to bring awareness to the injustice that people of color experience daily in this wacky country makes you upset so be it.get over it .
Highlighted

I have had many issues with USAA. The latest being that I canceled insurance coverage with them, because they are no longer the cheapest or provide any service as they used to,  requested the funds be put directly into my USAA checking account. They did not do this and sent me a check. I deposited this check from USAA into my USAA checking account and they put a hold on my account for 7 days. It turns out that USAA does not use USAA for a bank. The check that USAA wrote me was drawn on Bank of America. i now assume that USAA does not use their own bank becuase they are not customer freindly and there is no one employed that can overule a computer.   Bank of America says that they have processed this check and USAA has the funds but they will not take my hold off. This has caused me many problems because I was expecting that money to be directly deposited into my account. I do not think it is legal for and institution to hold a check for longer than two days if it is from them? Or if funds have been collected. My hold will come off within a few days but the damage is done.  If you are thinking of using USAA please do not for your sake.  It is true that they used to be a wonderful company but now all they can do is explain how the computer algorithms are treating you, and you already no it is not good.  So if you have a problem get ready to talk to the "Executive Resolution Team" as they are called.  They have no direct phone number and do not resolve a thing matter of fact they only tell you that you are the problem with out helping a bit. On another occasion they locked my account down while at a resteraunt with nobody that can do anything about it on the phone. I had to walk out on the check and luckily they did not prosecute me.  Only becuse i could show them on my phone that the money was there and that my bank would not let me have it.    I have been a member for 11years with the first three or four being a good expericance but the latter is unimaginally horrible.  My father was a veteren and has used USAA for more than 40 years even represented them as a Lawyer employed by a big firm. He used to sing praises and now the first thing he says to me when I talk to him is have you got rid of USAA yet?  Hoping that I have.