Highlighted

Very well said. 

It is a shame that USAA seems to be ignoring the membership. I am not willing to committ to cancelling my insurance and accounts at this time because I try not to make snap decisions. I have started shopping around for insurance and banking services in preperation should I deem it the best option for me. It is my opinion that banking and insurance is about building a long term relationship. 

However, if USAA (or the NFL) does not change course in the near future I will be leaving USAA. I am truly beginning to question the character of USAA, I certainly never expected that a company that exists to provide services for veterans would turn a deaf ear to its members.

Highlighted

This brand used to be important

but the current leadership is driving it into the ground - all in the pursuit of profit

Highlighted

20 year member,

Don't know whether to wait and vote for new leadership or just leave.

They're treating USAA members like garbage.

Highlighted

Remember a quote but can't remember who wrote it:  A business suit is a military uniform without honor.  USAA execs now personify this.  Only concerned with enriching themselves, no honor left.

Highlighted
Listen to your members! Do not use one penny to support the overpaid, hypocritical crybabies of the NFL and their players association

Highlighted

I've only been a member of USAA for 35 years, and I solute those that have been members since the inception of USAA.  However, the initial guiding principles of this once respected organization seems to have changed... in that it is no longer an organization for the members, but for a profit centric institute, with no regard of whom they serve.

USAA, thank you for your service in the past, but it appears we (the members) need to find a new provider that respect our values in the future.  

It's a shame... USAA was once the company that all others tried to emulate.

Highlighted

We need a petition for the USAA CEO to resign effectively immediately!  I support the USAA Member Petition 100%!!!

Highlighted

I agree 100% and if USAA does not withdraw from sponsoring this direspectful league, it will be time for this veteran to take his business elsewhere.

Highlighted

I am adding my voice to the petition. I think the board members should individually state for or aganist advertising with NFL, before the next election. 

Highlighted

Does anyone from USAA read this? If so how about a response.  By supporting these NFL crybabies ahead of its members USAA is demonstrating the characteristics of the "swamp".  USAA has made themselves and their members slaves to politics.  How about putting your members and your services (which are execellent) first instead of kneeling with these crybabies and disrespecting the flag, the nation, the veterans, those that gave it all and every member of USAA.  What is the mission statement and vision for USAA?  Have you lost your way?  Are so you desperate for new members that you need to bow down and kneel with the NFL againist the flag and the scarfices of those that gave birth to the republic, first flew the flag and those that continue to ensure it flys.  Why would you support a broken organization like the NFL?  Is USAA broken also?  Your support of the NFL directly supports these crybabies and enables their unpatriotic actions.  I hope you quickly find your way and rectify your errors in judgement and actions as I am looking for other adequate bank, insurance, and investment agencies. Additionally all those that I have steered towards USAA over the years I will be contacting to ensure they are aware of USAA's insensitive policys to its members and their support for these crybabies.  Until I find another agency to join I'm available if you would like help finding your way, resolving your bad judgement and making USAA great again. 

Awaiting your response,

Patriot Bob

Anyone familar with Navy Federal?