Highlighted

I'd like to also know what perks and/or gratuities senior leadership receives from the NFL.  This is a disgrace - pull the sponsorship.

Highlighted

I will share it with all who I know are members of USAA.  

Highlighted

USAA has forgot who butters thier bread! Well said!

Highlighted
Maybe you forgot who built this country .dam sure wasn’t military members .
Highlighted

I agree, they have made their choice that the nfl is more importantthan us members, I have made my choice my country is more important! I am one of the many leaving usaa!

Highlighted

Currently deployed with a lot of things to do but I'll make time to change banks if USAA doesn't do something soon.

Highlighted
If USAA continues to support the NFL over it’s members at least do so honestly. Replace the picture of the little girl hugging her father on your site with NFL kneelers.
Highlighted

I am disgusted that USAA continues to support this NFL kneeling protest against our National Anthem.  Using the Freedom of Expression under the 1st Amendment is a farsical excuse. 

If Michael Bennett is upset with an NFL ref over a questionable call, why doesn't Bennett go to the ref and cuss him out with vile words and then flip him the bird.  Well, he knows what would happen.  There is a limit on freedom of expression.  Why doesn't Kaeperdick go out to the inner city community and attempt to stop these young men from doing crime?  Instead, he donates $25,000 to the defense fund of a black man that killed a cop.

This type of actions by the USAA CEO and the BoD shows that USAA

Highlighted

As a 50+ year loyal USAA member it saddens me to consider leaving this otherwise fine company because of the so-called leadership's intractability on an issue so fundamental.  We've been betrayed by a board and company leadership who have not forgotten but rather willfully dismissed our concerns about continued sponsorship of the NFL.  Like many others on this petition, my bride (also a veteran) of 44 years and I have endorsed our children and their spouses decisions in the past to retain membership with the USAA family...until now.  If USAA continues to disrespect its constituents with this ridiculous direction regarding the NFL, then we as a family will be forced to seek financial services elsewhere with a company that displays shared values of patriotism and respect for our country and its military.  Much like the Boy Scouts of America forsaking their core values beginning four ago which caused me to mail my Eagle Scout badge back to BSA headquarters in written protest, USAA will be receive a similar letter stating my sincere disappointment and regret in having to 'fire' them as well.   Clearly, USAA leadership has lost its moral compass and no longer..."knows what it means to serve".

Highlighted

Shame on USAA "leadership".  As a 38 year member I've closed my investments, will do so on Visa card, and shopping for all of my home and auto insurance.  Enough stonewallings and liberal excuses.  Out!