USAA Bank will no longer receive your mortgage account information

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

WHEN I ASK USAA BACK IN SEPT OF 1997 TO MORTAGE MY HOME. I WAS TOLD THAT USAA AND PHH WILL STAND BEHIND ME AND WORK TOGETHER AS ONE TEAM. I MY LOAN WILL NEVER BE SOLD TO ANY OTHER COMPANY? THESE LAST FEW YEARS USAA AND PHH HAD BROKEN TIE'S FROM EACH OTHER FOR SOME REASON THAT IS UNKNOWN TODAY? NOW I SEE USAA WILL NO LONGER RECEIVE MORTGAGE INFORMATION OR HELP I IF NEEDED ABOUT MY LOAN. I FINE THIS TO BE A BROKEN WORD AND AGREEMENT FROM USAA.

THIS WAS A GREAT BENEFIT TO ME. LATELY I HAVE SEEN USAA DOWN GRADED IN THEIR SERVICES BANKING, INSURANCE, JEWARY BUYING SERVICES AND THE GREAT DEAL OF TRADEING IN A ENGAGEMENT RING TO BUY A LARGER RING FOR MY WIFE! WHAT IS HAPPING TO USAA? I WOULD LIKE TO THINK USAA IS A GREAT COMPANY AND HOPING THAT IT HAD NOT DOWN GRADED IT SELF TO A LOWER LEVEL OF SERVICE.

GARY

MEMBER 1986

1 REPLY

Highlighted

gary4,

We appreciate you taking the time to post in the Community. We regret to hear you feel this way about our services. Your comments have been shared with a colleague for review and response. We look forward to the opportunity to discuss this matter further with you. Thank you. -Gus