USAA Bank will no longer receive your mortgage account information

WHEN I ASK USAA BACK IN SEPT OF 1997 TO MORTAGE MY HOME. I WAS TOLD THAT USAA AND PHH WILL STAND BEHIND ME AND WORK TOGETHER AS ONE TEAM. I MY LOAN WILL NEVER BE SOLD TO ANY OTHER COMPANY? THESE LAST FEW YEARS USAA AND PHH HAD BROKEN TIE'S FROM EACH OTHER FOR SOME REASON THAT IS UNKNOWN TODAY? NOW I SEE USAA WILL NO LONGER RECEIVE MORTGAGE INFORMATION OR HELP I IF NEEDED ABOUT MY LOAN. I FINE THIS TO BE A BROKEN WORD AND AGREEMENT FROM USAA.

THIS WAS A GREAT BENEFIT TO ME. LATELY I HAVE SEEN USAA DOWN GRADED IN THEIR SERVICES BANKING, INSURANCE, JEWARY BUYING SERVICES AND THE GREAT DEAL OF TRADEING IN A ENGAGEMENT RING TO BUY A LARGER RING FOR MY WIFE! WHAT IS HAPPING TO USAA? I WOULD LIKE TO THINK USAA IS A GREAT COMPANY AND HOPING THAT IT HAD NOT DOWN GRADED IT SELF TO A LOWER LEVEL OF SERVICE.

GARY

MEMBER 1986

1 REPLY

gary4,

We appreciate you taking the time to post in the Community. We regret to hear you feel this way about our services. Your comments have been shared with a colleague for review and response. We look forward to the opportunity to discuss this matter further with you. Thank you. -Gus