I'm fully prepared to drop USAA like a hot stone if they do not immediately my pull ads from Fox news. I proudly served my country in the Air Force and continue to do so as a Diplomat. USAA don't mean sh*t tho me if they don't show some integrity when it counts. Country first, I'm waiting to see (but not for long) what USAA prioritizes. Pull your ads, this is a democracy, stop being an enabler of Fascism -loyal American and 15 year customer

Most Helpful

Kam75 I totally support your position.  I am a Marine Corps Vietnam Veteran and am totally disgusted with USAA's support of a fascist enabling media organization.  Although it turned out to be a lie, I and other services members slogged through the paddies of Vietnam in defense of "demorcracy" and here we are over 50 years later about to lose ours.  And USAA, an organization that advertises itself as supporters of veterans turns out to be a fascist supporting fraud.  Totally disappointing!  I would encourage likeminded members to contact CEO Wayne Peacock by writing to him at USAA, 9800 Fredericksburg Road, San Antonio, TX [removed sensitive data] or call (210) 531-8722 and request to transferred to his office.  On our weekly family Zoom call last evening my wife and I and our three adult children who are all members agreed we will initiate ending our USAA relationship if USAA has not discontinued its relationship with Fox and Tucker Carson by July 31. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES

Kam75 I totally support your position.  I am a Marine Corps Vietnam Veteran and am totally disgusted with USAA's support of a fascist enabling media organization.  Although it turned out to be a lie, I and other services members slogged through the paddies of Vietnam in defense of "demorcracy" and here we are over 50 years later about to lose ours.  And USAA, an organization that advertises itself as supporters of veterans turns out to be a fascist supporting fraud.  Totally disappointing!  I would encourage likeminded members to contact CEO Wayne Peacock by writing to him at USAA, 9800 Fredericksburg Road, San Antonio, TX [removed sensitive data] or call (210) 531-8722 and request to transferred to his office.  On our weekly family Zoom call last evening my wife and I and our three adult children who are all members agreed we will initiate ending our USAA relationship if USAA has not discontinued its relationship with Fox and Tucker Carson by July 31. 

View solution in original post

You can also email him CEOMEMBERCOMMS@usaa.com

Agree!

I agree with your position. But those in charge may not see it hear in this forum. I am going to write an email to the CEO, Wayne Peacock, and I woudl suggest that you and anyone else who agrees, do the same. His name is Wayne Peacock, CEOMEMBERCOMMS@usaa.com I have been with USAA for 38 years and my Dad, a Captain in the US NAVY RESERVES, for 50+. USAA should not be financially supporting a host or a "news" organization that perpetuates such lies and misinformation and insults those that have served.