My husband recently finished up his third tour in Iraq and Afghanistan and may potentially be deployed for another in October. We don't have children yet so, he wants me to use his GI Bill to finish grad school. We know he can transfer his benefits to me. We just don't know where to go to get the process started. Any advice?