I am writing to get advice on whether or not my military retirement will be taxed if I move to Washington, DC


I suggest you talk to a tax professional like HR block. Just walk or call in and ask your questions, they can usually look it up fairly quickly.

Hi there Anacostia, welcome to the community!


Iheartmybudget is correct, I would definitely give a tax expert a call to make sure. Best of luck on the move, DC is beautiful!