Highlighted
Contributor
I recently deployed to South Korea. I have a Korean phone now and absolutely every number I have tried to call usaa on is restricted and will not go through. My debit card has been frozen, I believe because I failed to notify USAA I would be deployed. My question is 1. How to get ahold of USAA from a Korean phone (no the international numbers will not work either) and 2. If USAA sees this then please unlock my debit card.

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

You should try and send them a note via your account "My Messages" tab.  That is a secure means of messaging them.  They won't do anything for your account via a public message board.

More than likely, they are going to want to talk to you.  So you need to give them a call.  These are the Korean telephone numbers:

ONSE 008-800-531-87220
DACOM 002-800-531-87220
KTA 001-800-531-87220

Hours:  Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. CT  Saturday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT

Also, you can call from on-base DSN line by dialing 94+ 10 digit 1800 number.  Recommend you let them know you are out of the country and set up text message alerts if possible.

Highlighted

K7Blaine,

Please email us here at [Removed Link] with your member number and your Korean contact information and we will get someone in touch asap to help with your debit card! Thank you for your service and good luck on your deployment!