Seeking Employment? Military Career Events in January

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Attention Veterans! Are you in the market for your next career move after the military? Then USAA wants to talk to YOU! USAA will be at the below events throughout the month of January. Stop on by and talk to a recruiter about your next career! For all the latest recruiting events, be sure to check out the Events section of the USAA Careers Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/usaacareers/events. January 15, 2013: 9:30am CST SA Express News MEGA Job Fair SAN ANTONIO Norris Conference Centers-Balcones Heights 4522 Fredericksburg Road #100 San Antonio, TX 78201 January 17, 2013: 11:00am EST Recruit Military Veteran Job Fair TAMPA Raymond James Stadium 4116 N. Himes Avenue Tampa, FL 33607 January 29, 2013: 10:00am CST The Military Edge SAN ANTONIO Norris Conference Centers-Balcones Heights 4522 Fredericksburg Road #100 San Antonio, TX 78201

6 REPLIES

Highlighted
Jessica, Good day. I am a spouse and have been for 17 years. I read in the USAA magazine about work from home opportunities with USAA and wanted to know how to identify them on your website. I am getting older and hate restablishing a career everytime we move. Any help is much appreciated!! Thanks.
Highlighted
Hi jj7106! As a matter of fact we are coming to Colorado Springs in April! Here's the date and place that USAA recruiters will be located: April 18, 2013: 10:00am CST USAA at Pikes Peak Workforce Job Fair The Double Tree Hotel 1775 E Cheyenne Mt Blvd Colorado Springs, CO 80906 You can also check out our Career Center online (www.usaa.apply2jobs.com) for available career opportunities with USAA or email staffing@usaa.com if you have any additional questions about positions in our Colorado Springs office. Best of luck in all future endeavors! JessicaLeigh
Highlighted
Jessica,
I am a naval officer interested in a possible career in finance and wealth management. I am currently stationed in Hawaii. Are there any career fairs planned for the "Aloha State"? Thanks!

Regards,
Michael P Baucum
Highlighted

I understand that USAA is coming to Phoenix this Sunday.  I am interested in attending, but was wondering what information I need to bring with me.  Is there any need for a special invitation or is it a "come and see," event?

Highlighted

I am intrested in employment with usaa but i dont see you all coming to nevada and I would like to submit my resume where mi8ght I be able to do that?

Highlighted

Jessica,

When will the next career fair in or near San Antonio take place?