I'm a vet in Chicago area and I need to file claim for PTSD.
I want to know the best way to do it. If there is another vet in my area please feel free to contact me so we may meet up for a better understanding of how I should do this. Thx


My Best advise is contact: Chicago Disabled American Veterans

They will help you!

Contact attorney Sean Raven. Look him up on the Internet. He specializes in Veterans Affairs appeals and is excellent. No guarantee that he will take your case however. But it's worth a shot to contact him.
Go to the website "ebenefits" ,sign up and just follow the in instruction.