Highlighted
Contributor
I ordered a new debit card. I chose the expedited due to the fact I'm in Korea. I did it on a Monday Korea time. I was told I will have my card on Wednesday but the latest Friday. It's now Sunday in Korea. I still haven't received my Debit Card nor have I received a tracking number for it. I have an APO address. I still haven't seen it. They are quick to bill you but, slow to give you the new debit card you requested with a $14.00 expedited fee. I feel lied too. I even checked on Saturday nothing at all. I'll give it till Monday. If I don't receive by then I want answers.

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

Dear DKNYC212, 

I regret the confusion, however, expedited shipping is not available to APO addresses. The card will take approximately 14 business days to reach you. We will review this further and contact you with additional information. Thanks. 

Highlighted

Hi,

I am currently in the philippines studying nursing. I would vlike to order an new debit card on my new address that i updated. I just found out that my old debit card just recently expired. Could you also send me information on how to activate it because I  dont how to do it here in Philippines. 

Thank you

Highlighted

Hello and thank you for your inquiry. To order a new debit card please submit your request by sending us a message on usaa.com or by phone by contacting us at 210-531-USAA (8722), our mobile shortcut #8722 or 800-531-8722. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 6:30am-10:00pm CT and Saturday 8:00am - 6:00pm CT. Thank you! - Darrell