Contributor

I had a small crack in the windshield.  Safelite came to repair it.  Their "machine" broke which made the crack grow and grow, and now the entire windshield needed to be replaced.  Ok-just bad luck.   Second Safelite rep came to replace it, leaned on the dash and cracked it in two places.  Now I have to go to the dealership for a new windshield and new dashboard.  The repairs for a new windshield and new dashboard were done perfectly by the dealership (no Safelite expert involved thank goodness). Next time, if ever needed, I will definately ask for the Plan B windshield repair company.

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

Muffin One: Sorry to hear about your recent experience here! If you haven't done so already, please contact USAA directly to share your experience, or fill out a comment form here: https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/social_response_form?source=community Thank You!

Highlighted

I, personnally, can't stand the current USAA comercials claiming "service" to service members. I had auto insurance with USAA for 15 years and, after 3 claims within a 2 year period, I received a cancellation letter. The claims were all minor, but my years of membership were, obviously, worthless. They claim on the current commercials to be committed to service to military members, but my experience was quite the opposite. I now outwordly warn all that I encounter to avoid USAA.