Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Page 3 of 7

Susan B Anthony
10-04-2017 06:14 PM
The board of directors are elected to one year terms at the Annual General meeting, which always is sometime within the first 90 days of the calendar year.  They in turn elect all the officers of the company. Perhaps the time for members to constructively influence the company is at the annual general meeting.

Omega99
10-06-2017 01:00 PM
I am sad that USAA would dishonor so many men and women.  How out of touch is the leadership of this company.  I guess I should say managementn because we aren't seeing any leadership, just hiding.  Member for 27 years working on transitioning. 
Management at USAA is completely out of touch with their owners.  They need to go.  Total lack of leadership.  The CEO can't even make a statement, pretty sad.  27 year soon to be ex-member.

Steve and Sara
10-06-2017 01:49 PM
Will be shopping for another bank and investment company if USAA continues to support the NFL.

Two4hooking
10-06-2017 02:42 PM
Drop the nfl. The military members like me are still here and still not happy. I was about to open another life insurance policy for my son, but i think I'll wait and see how this plays out.

arnold1
10-06-2017 03:05 PM
I'm a 46 year member and I agree with this petition for USAA to stop immediately its sponsorship of the National Football League.  The Board of Directors of USAA has chosen to give a deaf ear to USAA members who want the NFL players, their coaches and team owners to stop exhibiting disrespect for the National Anthem and American flag on the playing field prior to the start of each NFL game.  In violation of their own NFL game manual, they are sometimes not on the playing field, or not standing at attention on the playing field for the playing of the National Anthem.  And "locking arms" while standing or standing with "clenched fists" raised is NOT respectful.  Disrespectful conduct should not be condoned by a multimillion dollar sponsorship from USAA.  It's time to have the courage to stand up and represent your membership.  Cancel the balance of this year's sponsorship of the NFL.  And do it now. 

Bjc
10-06-2017 04:12 PM
USAA has lost focus why they R in business
Just start by getting quotes from other insurance Co. you will find out for your loyalty they kept raising your rates thru the years
Check it out I did.

Delta6
10-06-2017 04:37 PM
I fully support this petition. I will never forget those men in my platoon who died in Vietnam,however, by its actions USAA has forgoten them. USAA's moto "We know what it is like to serve" is a joke on us who did serve. Parker should be fired.

Hooter Number Two
10-06-2017 04:44 PM
Drop the NFL sponsorship. It’s too late for me. I could never again respect USAA as a company that understands military values. I am not watching NFL games again and I am not supporting USAA again.

1Forrest
10-06-2017 04:47 PM
I agree with this petition!  Drop the NFL.  I am hoping the Commander in Chief will also prohibit military units from participating in any event affiliated with the NFL.  

cooter444
10-06-2017 05:34 PM
$10 million to the NFL and CEO and President Stuart Parker received more than $2.7 million in pay from four USAA insurance companies last year, up nearly 19 percent from about $2.3 million in 2015.  Stop wasting our premiums

Matty4
10-06-2017 05:50 PM
Show some respect for your members that served and their families. DROP NFL SPONSORSHIP

retiredcwo3
10-06-2017 06:23 PM
started the process to closing out USAA accounts - $30K is going out the door next week, along with auto insurance

Premium Increase
10-06-2017 06:36 PM
USAA is akin to a (censored) organization if it continues to sponsor (censored) organizations like the NFL. STOP SPONSORING THAT (censored) ORGANIZATION, USAA.

The Deuce
10-06-2017 10:49 PM
End our relationship with the NFL. Listen to your Members. Where's Joe Robles when we need him?

Raptor Wrangler
10-06-2017 03:30 PM
Raptor Wrangler
October 6th, 2017 13:24
Thank you for putting up this petition.  I hope this list gets HUGE! I, for one, have decided to leave USAA over their stance on the NFL.  I made a phoney call and got that stupid "we're doing this because it's how we advertise to a larger crowd" b-o-l-o-g-n-a from the call taker.  After waiting a few days and noting the large amount of angry posters here, I decided it was time to bail on this company.  I have a few more steps, but it'll be done soon.  This petition is a good start, but a large number of people cancelling services and closing accounts will truly make our point.  USAA... your customers dont' want you supporting the NFL. 

USA Traveler
10-06-2017 11:01 PM
This 24 year member is heading to Pen Air Federal Credit Union that does NOT sponsor/support the NFL. Gravely disappointed here!! Shame on USAA!

Veteran Snipe
10-06-2017 10:19 PM
I am also hurt and offended that USAA would continue to support the NFL after their actions the past few months.  I joined USAA because of its status as a company for veterans.  I'm disappointed that USAA has decided to also turn their backs on its members rather than stand for respect for all service members.

Military Veteran
10-07-2017 02:21 AM
Stop sponsorship for NFL. If they can not show respect for the the men and women who have died for this country. By not standing for the national anthem that is a tribute for the ones who gave all. I cant believe a company that says they have the utmost respect for the military would keep sponsoring an organization that show no respect for the flag, national anthem, and it's military. I am more than disappointed in the leadership of usaa. Shame on the company. Listen to your members.

Jim7k
10-07-2017 07:30 AM
I have been a member of the USAA association for nearly 50 years. I am ashamed of the way the leadership of this once patriotic organization has slipped into divisiveness. I do not support the USAA leaderships decision to be involved with the NFL

jGibb
10-07-2017 07:31 AM
USAA is going to loose a long time 20+ year member plus my 4 children. I have every account from mortgage, auto insurance, home owners and banking. Represent your customers or face the same demise as CNN and the NFL

Ididmytime
10-07-2017 09:46 AM
I stand with REAL men and women of this country looking up towards the US Flag. Clock is ticking 11/10/17. I will withdraw.

NoFacistLefties
10-07-2017 11:26 AM 
You either give due honor and respect or you withhold it. 

TripleG1
10-07-2017 01:25 PM
USAA is so wrong on this. I am shopping insurance companies today, I am about to leave

Merchant Mariner 142
10-07-2017 01:39 PM
I have been  a loyal member since 1978.  The USAA Management needs to listen to its members. Stop supporting the overpaid players,   selfish owners and really overpaid management of the NFL.
If you don't withdraw your support of the NFL, you will lose big league. 
Try supporting college athletics instead , or for that matter, colleges in general.  Then maybe we can afford to send our kids there.

Airborne3
10-07-2017 02:43 PM
Ive been a member of usaa for 13 years would hate to leave but after seeing this highly paid athletes disrespect our flag for what I fought for in Iraq and Afghan. Makes me upset. As my creed says "never will I embarrass my country". Rltw. Usaa reduce or cut sponsorship for nfl.

GO TO PAGE 4

1 REPLY

I have been a member for approximately 20 years. I am for this petition 1000%. You are being warned by many of us to make a change.. we are all going to leave you, and take away all of our money and free word of mouth advertising with us.. you have been warned, act fast.. we won’t be ignored or disrespected!
Ratings & Reviews