I am currently receiving retirement pay with income cap. Is there some type of investment or account where I can send my overage gross income so that I will never meet my income cap? If I go over my income cap, it will forfeit my current. retirement pay.


Hi Advice1,

This is a great question for one of our financial experts. I encourage you to contact our team of Financial Advisors here at USAA who can give you advice based on your specific situation and needs. They can be reached at 800-771-9960. Thank you!