I am unable to leave my house do my daughter take care of my outside business usually with no problem because if my other children I have not did a power of attorney. Is there something else I can do to get around the POA and she can take care of my va stuff


Most counties have a VA service officer, usually located in the county buiding.  Look in the Yellow pages, or go online to the VA website and find your local VA service officer listing.  Contact the service officer and explaine your problem and most likely it can be resolved quickly.