Highlighted
Contributor

My fundraiser is to try and not file for bankruptcy and to make a better life for my family. I have a wife and three kids ages 5, 3, and 1. I recently got separated from the Marine Corps in December of 2015, with that, I had and still have a part time delivery job making only 6 dollars an hours plus tips. While in the military I accrued over 10,000 in debt making bad decisions. To this day I still have those same debts. We're behind on some bills, not being able to pay rent, car insurance, 2 car notes, and utilities. Our credit scores are below 500, and we can't get approved for any type of loans so we have no way of getting rid of the debt that we have. We are getting calls almost every day from debt collectors and are almost hopeless knowing that they won't stop calling until our debts are paid for.

Moderator Note:

As per our Moderation Guidelines, your post has been edited.

2 REPLIES

Highlighted
Your comment is disrespectful and I would like it if you please remove it if you don't have anything nice to say.
Highlighted

RJ6,

Thanks for reaching out in Community. We realize you are going through a difficult financial situation at the moment. I have requested a financial advisor reach out to you. An advisor can address questions and concerns you may have that can help you move in the right direction to get out of the situation you are in. Thank you for your membership.