I was active duty Air Force from May of 2013 to July 2013 and got medically separated. I was wondering where the easiest place to be to get or apply for a veteran ID?


You can check with your closest VA rep for an id and what benefits you qualify for. Dpending where you live, there should be either a federal building, VA hospital, and etc. You can also contact the VA by phone or online. Elgibility will be determined by them. 

Not trying to be rude but for being in for 3 months I seriously doubt you will be rating that but
You will need to check with va since you did enlist