Explore Cruise and Travel - awesome customer service by Vacation Consultant (Duarte - ext 62534)!

Highlighted
Contributor

Today was my first time planning a cruise with my wife and I must share the following post since the Personal Vacation Consultant (Duarte at ext XXXXX )an awesome job and it was a true example of superb customer service skills, assistance and overall travel support.  After having some issues with online services I decided to call the 1-800 number.  He answered all my wife's questions patiently, cost saving recommendations and made the process easy and very friendly to complete in comparison to online issues that we encountered earlier in the day.  Thank you so much for your assistance coordinating our upcoming cruise; we are looking forward to additional future travels and in using again the USAA Explore Cruise and Travel services! 

Per our Moderation Guidelines, portions of your comment have been edited.

1 REPLY

Highlighted

EST2017 This is Awesome! We are so pleased to hear that you and your wife were taken care of when contacting a personal vacation consultant! Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. ~Michelle