Highlighted
Contributor

Hello! I was curious to know if the dividend checks or direct deposits have been sent out and if not if you know an estimated date?

9 REPLIES

Highlighted
Me TOO!! It would sure help with Christmas shopping right about now!!
Highlighted
I read the financial report...
USAA had a banner year! While this is good for the Company and service - I HOPE that it also means that dividends will be equally generous!

Quite a lot of Americans still aren't doing well, some STILL haven't recovered from 2008 yet....
Highlighted

Anybody know when they will be paid?  Mine showed up in my bank account last year on Dec 11..  wondering if it would be around the same time this year?

Highlighted

I wonder if Garrison members will be included this time...if not this will be the 4th year in a row that Garrison members did not receive a dividend...

Highlighted

I believe all notifications went out last night and deposits start today. I got an email late last night telling me the amount of my distribution and to expect payment today. A copy of the distribution receipt is also in my online documents folder.

Highlighted

hmm I didn't get any notification yet and don't see anything in my documents yet.  Guess I'll keep watching for it.

Highlighted

I received my email saying a dividend was on its way, that it would be deposited into my checking on 12/11/2014....

As of 9:43 PM central time i have yet to see it deposited in my account....

Highlighted
I just called and they said the eligibility to receive it this year is only for E7 and up or officers, that's it.
Highlighted

TheCandi31: Thank You for posting on the Member Community!

Attached is a link to a Subscriber Account Brochure. Most of the details of the program can be found on this link and there's a phone number included as well if you have specific questions regarding this program:

https://content.usaa.com/mcontent/static_assets/Media/Subscriber_Acct_Distrib_Broch_Panels.pdf?cach...