Highlighted
Contributor

I have been a USAA member for a while. During this time I have never received anything but the best customer service possible. The benefits I have used and the financial instruments I have taken advantage of have always been of the best possible caliber.

Recently, I made a large credit card payment. It was sent on a Friday and I assumed that by Monday morning it would have posted. However, it is now Tuesday mroning and I am still waiting for this payment to post. Needless to say I am not very happy. When I spoke with customer servis regarding this issue, the agent I spoke with could not have been more unwilling to help or care less about this issue. The explanation I was provided did not make sense nor did it do anything to provide me with a resolution to my issue.

I certainly hope that this is only one poor example out of all of the great people USAA provides to assist those of us who served with our financial matters and future.

3 REPLIES

Highlighted
I can relate to this and this was the main reason I switched over from navy fcu to usaa so many years ago. I also received poor service yesterday but when I needed usaa the most they steped up there game and walked me through a process during an emergency I had. They went out of there way to help and even stayed on the line till the transaction was completed.
Highlighted

Contact me on 856 452 1188 or shaungucci@Outlook.com

Highlighted

In my experience with USAA's banking and insurance products, it does sound like this was a one-off occurence. I've never had a USAA rep give me a muddled answer or leave an issue unresolved... unless they needed more info and promised a call back, which they always followed through with.