DILLIGENTLY RESOLVE CLAIM AS REQUIRED BY TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF INSURRANCE

Highlighted
Contributor
DATE OF LOSS 9/1/2012 LOCATION TEXAS CITY, TEXAS POLICYHOLDER: MARY RECTOR ORANGE<br><br><br>I NEED ASSISTANCE TO RESOLVE THIS ACCIDENT PRIOR TO DEADLINE. I AM TOLD DESPITE HOSPITAL & DR. RECOMMENDING FUTURE CARE, HAVING MISSED CONCUSSION THAT BECAME ISCHEMIC STROKES & BULGING DISC 1 IS NOTED IN ER REPORT.<br>AS I WAS HIT BY A YOUNG DRIVER THAT WAS PRETTY ERRATICALLY DRIVING PRIOR TO HYDROPLANING, SEVERAL 360's LATER I HAS HIT HEAD ON IN THE DRIVER'S QUARTER PANEL & ROLLED INTO A DITCH! MY AIR BAG NEVER DEPLOYED. I HAD AN UNETHICAL ATTORNEY WHICH I HAVE RELEASED! WE HAD PHONE TAG FOR A WEEK OR SO I HAVE ALL DATES TIMES. I WAS TOLD 9 DAYS OUT ON 8/25/14 ONLY MEDICAL SHE HAS TO DATE A FAX NUMBERS AND JUST GO TAKE THEM TO COURT. I CALLED STEPHANIE T AMEZ 800-531-8722 X 20062993 SEVERAL TIMES AS I HAVE BOOK FROM TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE ( I CALLED TO MAKE SURE THESE WERE THE LAWS I DON'T HAVE DATED INFORMATION AND, RETURN CALLS! <br><br> I NEED THE DEPARTMENT THAT HANDLES NODILY INJURY CONTINUED CARE SHE SAID THEY ALL SAY THAT . I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS I HAVE BEEN REFFERED TO TIFF IN THE HOUSTON MEDICAL CENTER FOR TRAMAUTIC BRAIN INJURY & AVOID FURTHER STROKES. COGNITIVE BEHAVIOR THERAPY AS WELL, I HAVE BEEN DRIVING SINCE 15 IN MICHIGAN WHERE I WAS RAISED, ILLINOIS, INDIANA, I UNDERSTAND DEFENSIVE DRIVING FELT SAFE ONCE THEIR INDURED WAS OFF MY BUMPER AND WAY AHEAD OF ME IN PASSING LANE RIDING SOMEONE ELSE'S NUMBERS, HOWEVER, THERE WAS A FLASH FLOOD HE DID 3-4, 360's BACK TO HIT ME HEAD ON, AFTER HIT HE CONTINUED TO SPIN, AFTER I WAS CUT OUT SEAT BELT ROLLED UP ON STRETCHER I SAW HIS NISSAN SPORTS VEHICLE WAS IN THE PASSING LANE FACING CORRECT WAY OF TRAFFIC IT IS DIFFICULT TO DRIVE DISTANCES OR IN RAIN.<br> CHIROPRACTOR HELPED BETTER THAN MEDICATION ALSO RECOMMENDED! I ALSO NERD DEPT THAT HANDLES LOSS AS WE HAD TO PAY OF VEHICLE. THE FRAME WAS BENT AT AN ANGLE. WHEN I FINALLY SAW IT UPRIGHT ONE TORE DID NOT TOUCH THE GROUND IT WAS HORRIBLE! THE . TOTAL DOES NOT COVER ALL MEDICAL BILLS. I ALSO ASKED HOW WAS THIS CALCULATED IN HAVE NOT RECEIVED EMAIL OR PHONE CALLS DOES NOT EVEN COVER ER & INDIVIDUAL DOCTORS BILLING! MY DOCTOR CHIROPRACTOR, PAIN & SUFFERING, MISCELLANEOUS PURCHASES LIKE CANE, NECK BRACE , BACK BRACE I STILL HAVE TO USE!<br><br>I WILL ALSO NEED THE DEPARTMENT THAT HANDLES VEHICLE LOSS WE HAD TO PAY OFF TOTALLED VEHICLE PURCHASE A USED VEHICLE. I HAD TO GO TO APPOINTMENTS AND HAD TO RENT A VEHICLE WHILE THE FIGURED OUT WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO DO AND, my insurance PROVIDED SOME MONEY! AS WELL AS PIP!<br><br>The driver was 18 & was ticketed their insured is local and appears to be the mother. I don't know if she is aware of this. There also was video of incident available I do not know how long Texas City Police keep information. Accident last date 9/1/14. WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ASSISTANCE YOUR OFFICE CAN PROVIDE THE LAWS AND STANDARDS AR E MOT BEING FOLLOWED IF IN AM READING THIS CORRECTLY.<br>YOU<br>THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE. <br><br>PATRICIA LUMPKIN-LAHNER<br>ZPLL10@GMAIL.COM<br>409-682-3246<br><br>REMAINING INFORMATION CAN BE EMAILED AND FAXED AS I STATED YESTERDAY WHEN I WAS TOLD EVERYONE NEEDS EXTRA CARE IS ENTITLED TO PAIN & SUFFERING EXTENDED CARE BUT, JUST SUE! <br><br>Thank you again for any assistance you can provide!<br><br>PATRICIA LUMPKIN-LAHNER