Highlighted
Contributor

Booked our honeymoon through USAA travel Deals, from the USAA website... upon confirming the reservation I was talked into a USAA Cruise and Resort Package.  We paid three payments and then monthly fees for hotel discounts and 2 resort vacations and a bonus cruise.  Every time I try to use a certificate there's nothing available for our dates.  I have tried to sign in every week way in advance and even waited closer to our travel dates - it doesnt matter - nothing reasonable or decent is ever there - even changed destinations - nothing.  Our first certificate is going to expire in April.  I never would have signed up for anything like this but they sold me having ties to USAA.  I'm a 20+ year USAA loyal customer and I am disgusted with the fact that I got scammed by this ridiculous "deal" ...  we can't find any contact information for the company to escalate.  I want my money back!!!!

1 REPLY

Highlighted

scammed1027, I'm sorry to hear of your experience and certainly understand your frustration. I have escalated your concerns for review and someone will be reaching out to you to address your concerns and help with this situation. Thank you. -Cynthia